This heat pad looks like a hot water bottle – but comes without the drawbacks of a traditional hot water bottle! No need to fill with boiling water and it doesn’t get cold. The ‘Not a Hot Water Bottle’ gives a consistent and regulated warmth and comes with a fast heating function – with three temperature settings. The easy to use controller comes with a digital display which shows you your temperature setting, giving you complete control over the regulated temperature.
Energy consumption works out at 1p for 1 and a half hours use. There is an automatic switch-off function after 90 minutes.
The heat pad cover is made from extra soft fleece and is machine washable.
The ‘Not a Hot Water Bottle’ is perfect for helping to beat the chill or just to help ease aches and pains.
* Please note the Not a Hot Water Bottle provides a gentle warmth – not the heat of a hot water bottle freshly filled with boiling water
Good Housekeeping review:
- Evenly distributes heat, especially on its low and medium settings
- Any fluctuations in temperature were unnoticeable to the touch
- Despite mimicking the design of a traditional hot water bottle, it’s bigger than most and comfortably covers the stomach
- It’s simple to use with clear instructions and control