Strong, supple and soft – the versatile StayPut fabric is a must for every kitchen! Simply cut the 30cm x 182cm Stayput fabric role to the required size – and you’ll have a non-slip surface ready for use.
Placed on a work surface its firm grip will hold mixing bowls steady while you mix, and chopping boards in place while you chop. When eating, whether off a plate, or bowl, on either a table or tray, the crockery will remain firmly anchored.
Also makes a brilliant jar opener – cut into a 20cm circle – hey presto a perfect grip for stubborn lids.
Stayput can also be used in slippery areas of the bathroom. The open weave structure is free draining, making the fabric an effective non-slip surface even when wet.
Stayput is free from any abrasive material and won’t damage the surfaces it ‘grips’.
Mould and mildew resistant. Machine washable at 40°C
Ideas for use in the kitchen
- Lining wood, laminate and glass shelves prevents ornaments, china and glassware moving or getting chipped
- Between your stacked ‘special’ china plates to stop chipping
- Lining draws to stop utensils moving and stop scratching
- In the fridge vegetable drawers, helps prolong veg and fruit life allowing air to circulate
- Under a chopping board to stop the board moving or slipping on work surfaces and protecting the work surface from scratches
- In the sink cupboard under metal cans and aerosols to stop rust marks and rings on the shelves
- Helps in unscrewing jar tops or opening bottle tops
- Under pet bowls preventing pets from pushing them around the floor, particularly the water bowl
- Between baking trays and roasting tins when stacked to stop scratching